Can a Virtual Assistant help you?
Can't imagine how a VA can help you or your business? Here's a little guide to working the VA way.
- First and foremost, outsourcing your business or personal admin to a VA is very cost effective. You only pay for my time when you need help. No Employer costs to pay (Tax, NI, holiday or sick pay), and no office space or equipment fo find. I have my own!
- Geography is no barrier to working 'virtually'. Technology today makes the world a much smaller place, and VAs and their clients often only meet 'virtually', by email, phone, text or video conference. It means that I can work for clients anywhere in the world, however if necessary I can also work 'on site' at a client's premises if appropriate.
- A VA is always flexible. I can provide regular, one off or occasional support and work is tailored to a client's unique needs.
- A VA is a highly skilled, independent professional. I use my skills gained in almost 30 years experience in administration, and senior PA and office management roles to work in partnership with my clients, be they sole traders, small businesses or time pressed individuals, understanding their needs so that I can provide an efficient, personalised and professional service.
- Confidentiality is a key part of the way a VA works and I comply with the principles of the Data Security Act 1998.
In a nutshell, working with a VA is the smart way to work, leaving you free to concentrate on what you do best.....running your business, and focusing on growth. If you would like to know more, send me a message from the contacts page, or an email, and I will contact you for an informal chat about how I can help 'make your time consuming admin jobs disappear!'.